BEFORE YOU PROCEED WITH ANY FUNDRAISING ACTIVITIES, THERE ARE A FEW THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW:
1. For legal purposes, neither The Bobby Jackson Foundation nor any abbreviation of the foundation name can be included in the actual name of your event. However, the Foundation can be named as the beneficiary in marketing and advertising materials (e.g. “Bill’s Golf Tournament,” Proceeds to benefit The Bobby Jackson Foundation.)
2. Any use of The Bobby Jackson Foundation’s name in advertising and marketing materials must be approved by The Giving Back Fund prior to those materials being distributed. In order to obtain approval, we need to know the following: Contact information for the person in charge of the event Brief description of the event(s) The time, date(s), and location(s) of the event(s)
PLEASE SEND YOUR INFORMATION AND ANY FUNDRAISING MATERIALS TO:
THE BOBBY JACKSON FOUNDATION
P.O. BOX 221222
SACRAMENTO, CA 95822
3. You can expect approval of your request within 10 business days. If you have not heard a response within that timeframe, please contact us again.
When your donation is made to The Bobby Jackson Foundation, we request that you also provide the following information:
- Gross amount that the event raised
- Amount spent on expenses directly related to the event
- Approximate number of people attending the event
- A list of people responsible for putting on the event, with mailing addresses
- Copies of any media coverage of your event (if available)
We also appreciate receiving electronic versions of photographs taken at the event that we may use on our website.4. It is extremely unlikely that either Bobby Jackson or any representative of The Bobby Jackson Foundation will be able to attend your event. Please understand that this reflects the inordinate number of demands on Bobby Jackson’s time and our desire to keep administrative and overhead costs of The Bobby Jackson Foundation to a minimum.